- If you have a ‘GRE Crash’, ‘GRE 90′, ‘GRE Plus’ or ‘GRE 360′ Course subscription, we guarantee a 5-point increase in your overall score.
- The Score Improvement Guarantee does NOT apply to the ‘GRE Mock Test Series’, ‘GRE Verbal Only’ and ‘GRE Quant Only’ Courses.
GALVANIZE SCORE IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE
Improve your GRE score by 5 points.
Or, we'll give you a full refund.
100% Satisfaction + Effectiveness Guaranteed.
If you're not satisfied, We're not satisfied.
Let's get right down to it.
Which Galvanize GRE courses come with a Score-Improvement Guarantee?
Are there any requirements I need to meet?
- You must have taken the exam before studying with Galvanize.
- Your old score must be valid (i.e. less than 5 years old).
- E-mail us a copy of your “Previous” score report when you sign up. A scan or screenshot of your official score report is fine. Click here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Previous Score Report for GRE Score Guarantee” to submit your older score report. You can also send your GRE Score Report to your respective Course Manager as well.
- After enrolling with Galvanize, you need to complete all of the activities as mentioned in your Study Plan.
- Read all of the explanations provided for practice questions by Galvanize on it’s platform.
What if I haven't taken the GRE before?
- If you haven’t taken the GRE before, unfortunately, you aren’t eligible for the Score Improvement Guarantee. But you can still go right ahead and use Galvanize!
We want our courses to actually work. If you’ve made an honest effort to prepare (keeping in mind the requirements mentioned above) and your GRE score doesn’t improve by 5 points, send us a copy of your official score report and we’ll give you a full refund.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 95000 20740.