Give Your Child an Edge in College Admissions with a High SAT Score!
Premium, Personalized SAT Prep with Galvanize!Get a FREE Consultation
Meet the SAT Academic Team
- Lived in Silicon Valley for 6+ years, worked at top hardware & software companies
- SAT Verbal instructor at Kaplan, San Francisco
- Founded Galvanize Test Prep to help students secure admits at the best universities worldwide
- Doctorate in Communications & Journalism from University of New Mexico
- 25+ years of experience in SAT Verbal Prep & Admissions Counselling
- Helped several students get admitted to Ivy League universities
- Served as Adjunct Faculty at Lansing College & Henry Ford College, Michigan
- Loves making students fall in love with math!
- Did not undertake Ph.D to pursue his passion for coaching students for SAT, GRE, IIT JEE, Math & Physics Olympiads
- Serves as the Chief Learning Architect at Galvanize Test Prep, in charge of Content, Pedagogy, Teaching & Quality
- 11+ years of Math teaching experience
- Super dedicated teacher; will not rest until her students can apply the concepts taught
What Sets Galvanize Test Prep Apart!
… and where most other SAT prep programs fail.
Get customized insights on your SAT preparation strategy. Schedule a free consultation now!Get a FREE Consultation
Our Proven Formula for High SAT Scores
Personalized SAT Prep at an Unbelievable Price!
Standard Features for All Galvanize SAT Programs
Elite, Top-Notch SAT Instructors
Convenient, Weekend Classes
Official College Board Material
100’s of Practice Questions & Drills
4 Full-length SAT Practice Tests
Feedback for Each Mock Test
Dedicated Course Managers
Includes ALL of the Standard Features Mentioned Above
Presenting All New SAT Premium and Exclusive Courses!
How much time is required for me to prepare for the SAT?
Here’s the truth: there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ answer. The amount of time you need for preparation depends on your target score, time available to you and how familiar you are with the exam.
How does the SAT course work?
High-quality SAT prep material. Personalised feedback at every stage. Unlimited ask-an-expert option. These are the ingredients that we used to create the perfect SAT course out there. These are the ingredients we used to create the perfect SAT course out there. Show up for your classes, have a ton of fun learning from our SAT tutors, and don’t forget your homework! Our tutors take their jobs very seriously, so they’ll make sure you make progress through performance reviews and personalised feedback sessions!
What do you mean by Personalized Feedback Sessions?
In order to turn your weaknesses into strengths, you need to be aware of what your weaknesses are! Which is why we hold Personalised Feedback Sessions at regular intervals. Practice alone will not suffice.
We’ll help you identify where and why you’re losing points, and tell you how to turn it around!
What currency are the prices listed in?
All prices are in INR (Indian rupee) and/or USD (US Dollar).
What are my payment options?
Simple and Transparent Pricing, no Surprises. We accept all major credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Discover) and support Net Banking. If you have trouble paying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on WhatsApp, and we’ll be more than happy to help!
What is a Personalized Revision Plan?
Good question. Towards the end of the course, your instructors will review your performance up until this point and devise a last-minute ‘revision’ plan to give you that final boost! This ‘revision plan’ will be completely personalised based on your goals.
If I need some help during the course, whom do I contact?
We understand that one of the most valuable tools to get a high score is being able to ask any question (no matter how “silly” you may think your question is) and get difficult or confusing concepts clarified.
Your questions will be answered by our SAT Experts who are fanatical about responding to every learner. This is our “Unlimited Ask-an-Expert” promise.
Aren't the essays optional? Why should I prepare for the same?
Several schools do not accept SAT scores alone – they require that you write the essays as well. Save yourself the heartbreak of finding out (too late) that your college of choice requires you to write the essays. Be prepared for all of the SAT question types, including the essay.