Learn from Graduates of Top Schools
- Lived in Silicon Valley for 6+ years, worked at top hardware & software companies
- SAT Verbal instructor at Kaplan, San Francisco
- Founded Galvanize Test Prep to help students secure admits at the best universities worldwide
- Doctorate in Communications & Journalism from University of New Mexico
- 25+ years of experience in SAT Verbal Prep & Admissions Counselling
- Helped several students get admitted to Ivy League universities
- Served as Adjunct Faculty at Lansing College & Henry Ford College, Michigan
- Loves making students fall in love with math!
- Did not undertake Ph.D to pursue his passion for coaching students for SAT, GRE, IIT JEE, Math & Physics Olympiads
- Serves as the Chief Learning Architect at Galvanize Test Prep, in charge of Content, Pedagogy, Teaching & Quality
- 11+ years of Math teaching experience
- Super dedicated teacher; will not rest until her students can apply the concepts taught
Why Choosing the Right SAT Prep is Crucial..
… and where most other SAT prep programs fail.
Most SAT Test Prep providers offer one-size-fits-all classroom instruction and a bunch of practice material that students have to work through on their own. But how can we learn effectively without..
- Having a clear and convenient plan of what to do and when?
- Being able to ask any question and get an expert response?
- Knowing where we’re going wrong and how to correct it?
- Getting the support & encouragement throughout the process?
While 1-to-1 tutors provide personalized instruction and help students work through the material, they charge exorbitantly for their services.
Is there a way to get the perfect SAT Prep without paying an arm and a leg for it?
With Galvanize Test Prep, you can!
What Sets Galvanize Test Prep Apart!
Your one-stop-shop for SAT Success
Most SAT Test Prep Companies
- Offer one-size-fits all instruction which does not work
- Not enough 1:1 coaching to help students improve on their weaknesses and soar on their strengths
- Students have to work through practice material on their own without any support or motivation
- Parents don’t get any updates on what’s happening
Galvanize Test Prep
- High level of personalization based on detailed analysis of each student’s strengths and weaknesses
- Weekly 1:1 coaching along that supplements group classes to ensure individual student improvement
- Extra sessions to discuss and clarify practice material
- Parents get weekly updates on student’s progress
Our Proven Formula for High SAT Scores
Classroom Sessions + College Board Material
1 Diagnostic Test and 4 College Board Mock Tests
18 Sessions (8 Math and 10 English), total of 66 hours
Hundreds of Math and English Practice Questions
Personalized Feedback Sessions after each Mock Test
Personalized Revision Plan after Classroom Sessions
Essay Grading for all 4 essays, Detailed Feedback for 1 Essay
Special Focused Enrichment Sessions for a 1400+ Score
Personalized SAT Prep at an Unbelievable Price!
NOTE: Due to our personalized test prep, we offer limited seats only
Here’s the truth: there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ answer. BUT – Most students find two months of prep to be sufficient. The amount of time you need to prepare for depends on your target score, time available to you and how familiar you are with the exam.
High-quality SAT prep material. Personalised feedback at every stage. Unlimited doubt clarification. These are the ingredients that we used to create the perfect SAT course out there. Show up to the classroom, have a ton of fun learning from our SAT tutors and don’t forget your homework! Our tutors take their jobs very seriously so they’ll make sure you see yourself constantly improving via performance reviews and personalised feedback sessions!
In order to turn your weaknesses into strengths, you need to be aware of what your weaknesses are! Which is why we hold Personalised Feedback Sessions at regular intervals. Mere practice alone will not suffice. We’ll help you identify where you’re losing points, why and how to turn that around!
Several schools do not accept SAT scores alone – they require that you write the essays as well. Save yourself the heartbreak of finding out (too late) that your college of choice required you to write the essays by being prepared for all of the SAT question types.
All prices are in INR (Indian rupee).
Good question. Towards the end of the course, your instructors will review your performance up until this point and devise a last-minute ‘revision’ plan to give you that final boost! This ‘revision plan’ will be completely personalised to you and your goals.
Students who score a 1250+ on two consecutive SAT mock tests will qualify for these ‘Special Focused Enrichment’ Sessions wherein your instructors will carve out special time to help you cross a 1400+ score. We want to ensure extra-dedicated students get a little extra help to excel.
We understand that one of the most valuable tools to get a high score is being able to ask any question (no matter how “silly” you may think your question is) and get difficult or confusing concepts clarified.
Your questions will be answered by our SAT Experts who are fanatical about responding to every learner. This is our Unlimited Ask an Expert promise.