Prakhar Maini, USA
GRE Score- 331 Verbal- 163 Quant- 168
Galvanize on its own is a good program. Some of the features I liked most were:
- The Vocab Prep App is a user friendly application that actually helps drives results. One of the most effective learning tools that I have experienced so far.
- The mock tests are of good quality and very close in difficulty with the actual exam.
- The Galvanize GRE prep App helps with learning on-the-go. Again a very smooth experience just as in the case with vocab app.
- The Essay type question templates are very good.
Overall, my experience with Galvanize has been productive and fruitful. I was engaged with the whole experience and was able to score good with it’s help (331/340).
Shyam Ravishankar, Chennai India
GRE Score- 332 Verbal- 165 Quant- 167
Score Improvement- 26
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
I want to say a big thank you to Galvanize for my GRE Prep! The Personalized Study Plan and top notch study material helped me understand and focus on my strengths and weaknesses. I was able to achieve my dream score of 330+ thanks to your fantastic GRE Course! I want to say a big thank you to Galvanize for my GRE Prep! “I was able to achieve my dream score of 330+ thanks to your fantastic GRE Course!”
Surbhi Srivastava, Mumbai India
GRE Score- 330 Verbal- 164 Quant- 166
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
I recently took the GRE after having enrolled with Galvanize for their 45-day crash course. I scored 164 in Verbal and 166 in Quant on my first attempt. Reasons for why Galvanize was helpful are as follows-
- Galvanize suited me because they had a plan which fit within my time-limit and was affordable for me. I also felt that with my basic knowledge I did not need more than 45 days as that would only lead to burn-out. But for those who need more time, Galvanize has longer packages which I felt were more economical than the ones in the market.
- I liked the general layout of the Galvanize platform as it made doing tasks systematic. I’m a check-box type of person so I like to set short goals and check them off my list. For that, Galvanize provided short tasks on a daily basis that I just had to finish without worrying about what to do next.
- Both the Verbal and Quant sections of Galvanize were comprehensive and focused on getting basics right to solve every question. I also preferred to understand general strategies rather than learning how to do every sum. For that, the Galvanize instructors were very helpful as they did not hesitate to digress during the lesson if some helpful strategy or concept needed to be discussed.
My experience was that you need to be smart about how you spend your time preparing. Know your strengths and know your weaknesses. Move within the sections as that turned out to be the biggest lesson that Galvanize taught me !
Indranil Chakraborty, Delhi India
GRE Score- 332 Verbal- 166 Quant- 166
Delhi Technological University
Qualcomm, New Delhi
I found the course I’d enrolled for appealing and comprehensive. The platform was evenly split between Verbal and Quant. I found a course appealing and comprehensive. And also had adequate material for analytical writing! I mostly relied on the mock tests and the feedback that was delivered to me at the end of that.
The feedback was very insightful and it really pinpointed my weak points and that gives you a good insight into what exactly are your weaknesses and what you really read to improve on.
Apart from that, what I believe really helped me achieve my target score of GRE was the GRE vocabulary app that Galvanized has on the Playstore.
Galvanize Test Prep course I think is a one-stop solution – you really don’t need to refer to any other material out there in the market. You should just follow your GRE study plan that is outlined in your course, keep in touch with your course manager and pay attention to the constant feedback you get. Thanks a lot again Galvanize.