Hello from the Galvanize team!
GRE,SAT, TOEFL and other Test Prep Services and Admissions Counselling Services are being offered via Entrayn Education Technologies Pvt.Ltd directly and/or through its associated partners. The Galvanize Test Prep site, Entrayn Education Technologies Pvt. Ltd and all the Services offered by Entrayn Education Technologies Pvt. Ltd directly and/or through its associated partners, are collectively and contextually referred to as “Galvanize”, “Galvanize Test Prep”, “the Site” or “the Service”. The Galvanize Test Prep site is operated by Galvanize. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, Galvanize does not permit children less than 13 years of age to become users without their parent or guardian’s express consent and approval. By using our Site, you represent you are not under 13 years of age or have had your parent or guardian give their personal information in lieu of giving yours. No part of Galvanize’s website is structured to serve or attract anyone under the age of 13.
2. Registration Data; Account Security
If you subscribe to any of Galvanize’s services, you will have an account and a password. Access to password protected portions of this Site is available for the contracted period only so long as you have paid all required fees to Galvanize. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to Galvanize material to anyone other than yourself. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Galvanize reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to a terminable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Galvanize’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only and only for the period of validity specified for the particular service and subject to the terms listed below. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Galvanize’s web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Galvanize at any time. Upon expiry of your licensed viewing period, or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
As a condition of granting this license, you agree
- Upon enrolment in any program or service, and prior to the grant of access to content you are required to submit two photographs and/or a digital image to Galvanize Test Prep
- Upon taking the GRE Test, you are required to submit your GRE score to us.
- That we can use your name, photograph, details review, comments, feedback and placement details to showcase that you have used our platform. In the event you provide us a personalized testimonial in print or any other form, you agree that we may edit the content of your testimonial at our discretion, without however altering its meaning and you hereby give us unrestricted, irrevocable and permanent use of such testimonial to help us showcase our programs.
- To be responsible for meeting and maintaining the minimum technical requirements for your selected purchase in order to access certain features of your program.
- Be solely responsible for ensuring connectivity at your end to access online content or webinars
- Agree to follow and abide by any additional rules and regulations specific to any course or service you may subscribe to
Galvanize and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Company in the United States of America and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
5. Warranties and Disclaimers
- The materials on Galvanize’s web site are provided “as is”. Galvanize makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Galvanize does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Galvanize and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected (vi) that you will achieve your desired score in a test that you have prepared for using Galvanize materials or coaching.
- The Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Galvanize assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, communications.
- Under no circumstances will Galvanize be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third-Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
6. User Content
You understand that except for advertising programs offered by us on the Site, the Service and the Site are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the “User Content”). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire; however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content and is not obligated to return any portion of the materials you posted or refund any fees you may have paid.
7. User Conduct
You understand that the Site is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant, and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use the Site to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security or other government issued id numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass any other user;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Galvanize or its suppliers/ vendors/ content providers/ partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Galvanize’s Internet site, even if Galvanize or a Galvanize authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. This limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
9. Content Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Galvanize’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Galvanize does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Galvanize may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Galvanize does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- All program techniques and materials (online and print), content, code, software, data, videos, and session transcripts, copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual and property rights used in or related to your program are the exclusive property of Galvanize Test Prep
- Purchase of Galvanize Test Prep products or services may often be on a first-come-first-serve basis and may be limited by our bandwidth, class size etc. Galvanize Test Prep reserves the right to refuse a product or service to anyone.
- The dates, timing, instructors,advisors, content, materials, venue, student support system & processes, and other features of Galvanize Test Prep courses can be changed at any point of time at the sole discretion of Galvanize Test Prep without advance notice.
- Galvanize may discontinue any service or product it offers at any time without prior notice. In the event you still have a validity period for that product , Galvanize reserves the right, at its sole discretion to offer you access to a similar product or service chosen entirely at its discretion
- Switching between or transferring to another person access to the products or services is not permitted under any circumstances and is strictly prohibited. Violation of this clause will cause your license to be terminated forthwith and Galvanize will not be required to make any refund under any circumstances
Galvanize has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Galvanize of the site or imply that it is safe to use these links. Use of any such linked web site is entirely at the user’s own risk.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Galvanize’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
13. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service contain proprietary and confidential information that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in information presented to you through the Service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Galvanize, its officers, directors, employees, agents, other service providers, vendors or customers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use by you or any harm you may cause to anyone in connection with your use of the Service, including, for the avoidance of doubt, your use, or the use by any of your affiliates, of the Service for competitive purposes.
15. Entire Agreement
The Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of the Service and constitute the entire agreement between you and Galvanize. It supersedes any prior agreements between you and Galvanize. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use the services of service providers and others. These additional terms will not reduce, diminish, or eliminate any rights Galvanize possesses with respect to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any failure by Galvanize to exercise any rights or enforce any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or terms. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or its application in a particular circumstance is held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or the application of such provision in other circumstances, shall not be affected thereby, and each provision hereof shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Subscription Period
You will be entitled to receive the Service only during the subscription period (“Subscription Period” or “Period”) specified by your payment confirmation.
18. Payment Terms
- You agree to pay Galvanize the (Fee) specified in the Payment Page of the respective courses or services prior to the commencement of the course or service. Galvanize reserves the right to change the fees charged for any course or service without prior notice, at its sole discretion. If however, you have made a full payment for a course or service, and the fee is subsequently changed, you will not be required to pay any additional charges. If you avail of any additional or customized services, Galvanize reserves the right to charge you an extra fee for the same.
- A valid credit card or debit card or access to any other mode of payment authorized by Galvanize, is required to access to the Service . You may also pay us via Cheque or Demand Draft, payable at Chennai favouring “Entrayn Education Technologies Pvt. Ltd”. The Fee is payable in advance for the Period. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless otherwise stated explicitly. On rare occasions, we may accept a payment in cash appropriately receipted and acknowledged.
- If you elect to cancel your access to the Service during the Period, you will not receive a refund of the Fee(s) previously paid to Galvanize, unless otherwise stated explicitly.
- Payment via cheque will be subject to realization. A dishonoured cheque will attract a penalty of Rs.300/- and the entire amount (of the cheque and the penalty) must be paid in cash with prejudice to other rights/remedies available under law.
- Galvanize Test Prep is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- Galvanize Test Prep cannot be held responsible if payment is refused or declined by the credit / debit card supplier for any reason.
19. No Resale or Redistribution of the Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service use of the Service, or access to the Service.
20. Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of Galvanize to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use remain in full force and effect.
21. Electronic Communications
When you visit this website and when you communicate with us electronically, for example by sending us an email or ordering our products online, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You would even receive periodical SMS’s or messages in WhatsApp or other medium to remind you about the course and any other details for customers in specific geographical areas.
- Entire fees and photo have to be submitted within 10 days from the date of enrolment or before the batch or service starts, whichever is earlier, else the seat stands cancelled.
- No instalment scheme is allowed unless specifically agreed to. We can stop or remove your access to all services if the fees are not paid within 15 days from enrolment.
- A service tax at current applicable rates is levied on all fees.
- FEES ONCE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- All batch dates, timings, faculties and fees are subject to change at the sole discretion of Galvanize without any notification
- Transfer between batches is at the sole discretion of the management.
- Validity is strictly enforced for every enrolment. Students will not have access to content and services once the validity expires.
- Enrolled students are expected to adhere to the following rules, failing which they may be barred from attending classes and accessing the online teaching platform.
- Complete the Sign-up survey form which asks for their GRE goals and commitment to the coaching
- Take the Diagnostic Test on the platform
- Complete the allotted homework before attending class
- Strictly follow the personalized study plan created by the coaches in terms of content consumption, attempting quizzes, tests etc.
- Abide by the procedures for clarification of doubts and other queries concerning your course or service which will be communicated to you upon subscription to the course
- Galvanize Test Prep reserves the right to bar the students from using any service from Galvanize Test Prep with immediate effect if the student is found to indulge in any of the below activity.
- Physically or verbally abusing any Galvanize Test Prep employee or student.
- Making any romantic/sexual advances towards a Galvanize Test Prep employee.
- Offering bribe to any Galvanize Test Prep employee.
- Stealing or misusing any Galvanize Test Prep property.
- Unauthorized use of Galvanize Test Prep study material or intellectual property.
PHYSICAL/LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS RULES
- MOBILES cannot be switched on during physical or live virtual classes. Staff has the discretion to ask you to leave if your mobile is switched on.
- We have done our best to ensure smooth electricity supply during class. However, due to power-cuts or unforeseen problems with the invertors/UPS/computers, we may have to reschedule slots/classes.
- Provision has been made for an always-on Internet connection. However, we are not responsible for our ISP server down-time or any other problem which leads to disruption of Internet access and subsequent reschedule of classes.
- Students of the physical class are encouraged to bring a laptop along to work on online content in our cloud based test preparation platform.
- Live virtual class students are expected to have a laptop/desktop with the following specifications:
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- In addition, live virtual class students need access to speakers (to listen to lectures) and a microphone (to participate in the lectures).
- Due to illness/unforeseen reasons the faculty may not be available at times which can lead to rescheduling of classes.
- The batch duration is as committed at the time of enrolment. However, if we cancel any class it will be compensated for by an extra class at a time mutually convenient to the students and faculty.
- At our sole discretion we may change the batch duration before or during the course delivery
- All study material given to you is not covered in class. Part of it is for extra practice on your own.
- At our sole discretion, before you commence your course or service, we will detail procedures for communications with us and the service elements that you may expect. At our sole discretion, we may change these procedures and notify you of such change. You agree to follow these procedures as required
ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING SERVICES (ACS) RULES
- Students who subscribe to ACS agree that they fully understand the interactive nature of the services and and affirm they have understood and agree to abide by the additional terms of service provided.
- The services provided by Galvanize are dependent on timely inputs and reviews by students
- In the event students delay their responses beyond the timelines agreed to mutually, Galvanize will not be responsible for any delays or other consequences
Additional terms of service for Admissions Counselling
For us to provide you the best possible Admission Counselling service, you must commit to doing the following from your side:
You’ll provide detailed information about yourself at specific stages of the application process.
You’ll adhere to instructions & timelines at every step of your application process without any delay.
You’ll interact with our Advisors online, via email & Whatsapp, i.e., you will attend online workshops and send your queries by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or Whatsapp the group which will be specifically created for you by our Course Manager (+91 95000 28230).
You’ll give us 2 business days to respond to your queries: We want to provide the best service for all our students, so we need some time to respond to you.
- FEES ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- Working Hours: Monday – Saturday 10:30 am – 7:30 pm IST (+5:30 hrs GMT)
Any student who accepts these terms and conditions agrees that we can use their name, photograph, details review, comments and feedback to showcase that they have used our platform.