Meet the SAT Academic Team
- Lived in Silicon Valley for 6+ years, worked at top hardware & software companies
- SAT Verbal instructor at Kaplan, San Francisco
- Founded Galvanize Test Prep to help students secure admits at the best universities worldwide
- Served as Adjunct Faculty at Lansing College & Henry Ford College, Michigan
- Loves making students fall in love with math!
- Did not undertake Ph.D to pursue his passion for coaching students for SAT, GRE, IIT JEE, Math & Physics Olympiads
- Serves as the Chief Learning Architect at Galvanize Test Prep, in charge of Content, Pedagogy, Teaching & Quality
- 11+ years of Math teaching experience
- Super dedicated teacher; will not rest until her students can apply the concepts taught
The teaching methodology was systematic where we go to a chapter, solve certain problems..
Pradyut Iyer, India
What Sets Galvanize Test Prep Apart!
… and where most other SAT prep programs fail.
The individualized learning (with Galvanize) is so much better...
Varsha Ramachandran, California
Our Proven Formula for High SAT Scores
Includes ALL of the Standard Features Mentioned Above
Glimpse of our SAT Sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s the truth: there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ answer. The amount of time you need for preparation depends on your target score, time available to you and how familiar you are with the exam.
High-quality SAT prep material. Personalised feedback at every stage. Unlimited ask-an-expert option. These are the ingredients that we used to create the perfect SAT course out there. These are the ingredients we used to create the perfect SAT course out there. Show up for your classes, have a ton of fun learning from our SAT tutors, and don’t forget your homework! Our tutors take their jobs very seriously, so they’ll make sure you make progress through performance reviews and personalised feedback sessions!
In order to turn your weaknesses into strengths, you need to be aware of what your weaknesses are! Which is why we hold Personalised Feedback Sessions at regular intervals. Practice alone will not suffice.
We’ll help you identify where and why you’re losing points, and tell you how to turn it around!
Good question. Towards the end of the course, your instructors will review your performance up until this point and devise a last-minute ‘revision’ plan to give you that final boost! This ‘revision plan’ will be completely personalised based on your goals.
We understand that one of the most valuable tools to get a high score is being able to ask any question (no matter how “silly” you may think your question is) and get difficult or confusing concepts clarified.
Your questions will be answered by our SAT Experts who are fanatical about responding to every learner. This is our “Unlimited Ask-an-Expert” promise.
Several schools do not accept SAT scores alone – they require that you write the essays as well. Save yourself the heartbreak of finding out (too late) that your college of choice requires you to write the essays. Be prepared for all of the SAT question types, including the essay.